The Award that Recognises and Highlights African Development
If your organisation becomes a major or minor sponsor of BRAAD you will have given the Award rights sponsor of the Event which will entitle you to a number of the following benefits:
The sponsorship of an award category is putting a price to the category to maximize public profile. Promotion of your organisation at the event and in all promotional magazines, newspaper , flyers radio, television, internet marketing. Maximising consumers use of your services in taking part in raffle competitions.
Sponsorship & sales
- For the official sponsor, naming rights sponsorship of the British Award for Africa Development, incorporating your logo in all signage and promotional material
- Major sponsorship of BRAAD (we are limited to 1 or 3 Diamond , 4 Golds and up to 30 minor sponsors)
- Promotion and sales of products during the event
- The opportunity to speak and register people on site
- Logo acknowledgment alongside all “BRAAD AWARD” signage
Hospitality & Networking
- The ability to invite up to 5 additional agents in parliament and 15 at the dinner event for Gold and diamond sponsors.
- Introduction to all partners and exhibitors in 5 weeks minimum prior to the Events.
- Major and Minor sponsor product to be included in cross-promotions and packages with other exhibitors.
- Use of companies as an essential part of all publicity activities ( service provisions, etc…)
- Logo/name inclusion in all paid and promotional media and publicity
- Assistance with developing and implementing a publicity plan for BRAAD